Terms & conditions
BACKGROUND: This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Visitme.hu, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings: "My profile" means collectively the personal information, Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site; "Carrier" means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers; "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site; "Goods" means any products that Visitme.hu advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site; "Visitme.hu" means Visitme.hu , Debrecen, Hungary ; "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Visitme.hu makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future; "Purchase Information" means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipt or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form; "Premises" Means our place(s) of business located in Debrecen, Hungary; "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Visitme.hu makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links; "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Visitme.hu and acting in the course of their employment; and "Web Site" means the website that you are currently using (http://Visitme.hu/) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Age Restrictions Persons under the age of 18 should use this Web Site only with the supervision of an Adult.
3. Business Customers These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business.
4. International Customers If Goods are being ordered from outside Visitme.hu’s country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Visitme.hu is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Visitme.hu cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Visitme.hu, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable International intellectual property and other laws.
5.2 Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Visitme.hu.
6. Third Party Intellectual Property
6.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. 6.2 Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
7. Fair Use of Intellectual Property Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
8. Links to Other Web Sites This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Visitme.hu or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Links to this Web Site Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site http://Visitme.hu/ without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Visitme.hu. To find out more please contact us by email at info@Visitme.hu.
10. Use of Communications Facilities
10.1 When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
10.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
10.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist; 10.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence; 10.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
10.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Visitme.hu or our affiliates; and 10.1.7 You must not use our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail". 10.2 You acknowledge that Visitme.hu reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
11.1 In order to purchase Goods on this Web Site and to use the member facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Web Site as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that: 11.1.1 All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
11.1.2 You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
11.1.3 You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
11.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Visitme.hu accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
11.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Visitme.hu immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorized purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorized purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorized nature of the purchase, Visitme.hu accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
11.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 10. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
12. Termination and Cancellation
12.1 Either Visitme.hu or you may terminate your Account. If Visitme.hu terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
12.2 If Visitme.hu terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be canceled and will not be dispatched.
12.3 Visitme.hu reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
12.4 If purchases are canceled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
12.5 If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be canceled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
13. Goods, Pricing and Availability
13.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Visitme.hu correspond to the actual Goods, Visitme.hu is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
13.2 Visitme.hu does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Web Site
13.3 All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Visitme.hu reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
13.4 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Visitme.hu processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
13.4.1 All prices on the Web Site do include VAT where the Takeaway is VAT Registered.
14. Promotions and Discounts
14.1 Visitme.hu and its client restaurants will at times run promotions and discounts. The Terms and Conditions relating to any such promotions or discounts will be clearly placed on the site.
14.2 Rates of discount may change without notice, and offers may be withdrawn either from individual restaurants or from the whole of Visitme.hu without prior notice and with immediate effect. In such circumstances, all remaining discounts will be void and no compensation will be due.
15.1 Visitme.hu endeavours to deal with reputable third parties who provide a quality service, however Visitme.hu accepts no responsibility or liability for the quality or quantity of any goods delivered by or collected from said third parties. All questions regarding goods shown on this Site should be directed to the relevant restaurant.
15.2 After you submit an order to us, we will give you a unique Order Number and send the details of this order to you in an email. Please note that this is an acknowledgement of your order and is not an acceptance.
15.3 Acceptance of your order will only occur when we send you a further email, website notification or SMS confirming that the restaurant has received and accepted your order. If the restaurant is unable to fulfill your order you will receive an email, a website notification or a phone call stating that your order has been rejected.
15.4 Please make sure the email address you provide is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order, as all correspondence regarding your order is sent to this address.
15.5 All food preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the restaurant accepting the order. Please be aware that the restaurant will do everything they can to meet the delivery time specified by you; however delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
15.6 Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including postcode), email address and contact telephone number when ordering.
17.1 Once your order has been confirmed your credit, debit card or Paypal account will have been authorised and the amount marked for payment. Payment is made directly to Visitme.hu unless the transaction is settled by Cash in which case the outstanding balance is paid directly to the restaurant.
17.2 Delivery charges are calculated per order and based on the delivery terms of the individual restaurant. Any delivery charges will be displayed on the restaurants menu page and clearly in your Order Summary.
17.3 Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability, and some delivery charges may be applied by restaurant without notice.
18. Member Ratings The ratings contained on this Site are for informational purposes only and do not represent the views of Visitme.hu, Ratings are the opinions of registered members and any statements, advice or opinions made are those of such members only. You should not rely on the ratings to make (or refrain from making) your choice of Order
20.1 Visitme.hu makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
20.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
20.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
21. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions Visitme.hu reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If Visitme.hu is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
22. Availability of the Web Site
22.1 The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
22.2 Visitme.hu accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
23. Limitation of Liability
23.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Visitme.hu accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
23.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Visitme.hu’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Visitme.hu..
23.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Visitme.hu’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
23.4 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
24. No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
25. Previous Terms and Conditions In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
26. Notices All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to info@Visitme.hu . Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
27. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Visitme.hu shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of The state of Hungary and Visitme.hu and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The state of Hungary.